Careers - MJC Plumbing
- Essential prior experience, minimum of 5 years
- Breakdown Engineers must be familiar with all types of boilers
- Live within the London area near to our office base
- Have served a full Apprenticeship
- Hold a full clean Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
MJC will provide:
- Good salary package
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Company phone
- Company uniform
- Latest training
- Knowledgable team to work with
We strongly believe in training as the best way to develop our company and take the passing of knowledge very seriously.
We currently have a number of apprentices who are in various stages of a 4 year apprenticeship on day release at college.
We work closely with JTL, who are one of the top training providers in England and Wales.
If you’re interested in an apprenticeship you would need to:
- Be 16-19 years of age
- Be practically minded
- Be hard working
- Have good time keeping and attendance
- Be enthusiastic to learn
- Want to build a career
We have no vacancies at the moment but please feel free to upload your CV below
and when a position becomes available we will contact you.