To avoid spending huge amounts on your energy bills this Winter follow our winter warmer savers to be best prepared for the colder months ahead and save you and your family money off your heating bill.
* To save 10% on your fuel bill: simply lower your temperature by 1 degree on your room thermostat.
* Install a timer on your heating system to help you manage your heating and fit it around your budget. Just set your timer as and when you need it, rather than have it continuously running throughout the day.
* Save 30% off your energy bill by changing your old boiler model to a condensing boiler. Nearly all the new boilers being installed are condensing boilers, they are far more energy-efficient than older boilers, as they revise heat that would otherwise be wasted.
* Have thicker curtains and draw them in to help trap in the heat.
* Block radiators as it will work harder to heat the room.
* Overheat your house during the night-time, try snuggling under a blanket or get out the winter tog duvet.